Terms and Conditions
- We will only post comments that are relevant and appropriate to the Marriott on the Move community. It may take a couple of days for your posting to appear, especially on weekends, or it may not be published at all. We may react to some comments either individually or as a cluster of comments on the same topic. While there is a possibility your comment may not be published at all, we truly hope by laying out the "rules of the road" we will avoid that from happening as much as possible. For example, a posting about a particular element of our service at many our hotels would be addressed on this blog. On the other hand, a posting that raises a specific issue or billing dispute may instead be referred to our Customer Care or another department, so we can work directly with you to resolve the issue. If you a have specific issue or billing dispute, please contact our Customer Care group at https://marriott.com/suggest/suggest.mi. You should not assume that a posting on this blog constitutes notice to Marriott of any such matters or for any legal purposes.
- The bottom line is that we want to hear from you - both the positive and negative!
Let's Be Respectful
- It is our goal to maintain a blog that is respectful of various views and opinions and is appropriate for the Marriott on the Move community. With this in mind, we cannot permit postings that in our reasonable judgment:
- are obscene, promote racism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass or advocate harassment of another person or organization;
- contain nudity, violence or offensive subject matter;
- promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- exploit people in a sexual, violent or other manner not respectful of human rights;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons or violating someone's privacy;
- solicit passwords or personal information from others for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- knowingly introduce viruses, worms, harmful code or Trojan horses on the Internet; or
- involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, bartering, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- This blog is not a replacement or alternative channel for associates to raise employment or business issues. Instead, associates should continue to inform their manager, human resources, or utilize the Guarantee of Fair Treatment process, or, when there are ethics concerns, call the Marriott Business Integrity Line to report the issues or concerns.
- Please do not post any content (e.g., book quotes, logos, etc.) that is the property of another individual. We will delete any posting that we believe may violate the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person or organization.
- We respect your privacy. We require that you provide your first name, last name and email address when posting a comment. We request this information only to deter automated submission of a posting. This blog does use a temporary cookie that expires at the end of the session. The cookie will not contain any personal information other then what you provide in your posting. As this blog is a public forum, please do not post or supply any personal information that you wish to keep private. If you submit a posting and include the name of another person we may delete it to protect the privacy of that person.
Use of Content
- We are truly devoted to keeping Marriott on the Move as the lodging company blog that listens to the changing needs of the global customer. We hope that you will share your suggestions about how we can improve our service, and we welcome and appreciate your ideas. We reserve the right to use blog comments, ideas, suggestions, products or services that are posted on this blog without any obligation to compensate the individual or entity that provided the comment or suggestion.
- This blog is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and Marriott makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the blog’s operation or the information, content or materials included in the blog. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Marriott hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Marriott will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use the blog.